segunda-feira, 14 de agosto de 2023

[ORACLE] Oracle JSON-Relational Duality Views: Bringing together the best of the relational and JSON worlds!

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're doing well!

Last weekend I was proud to organize the 12th GUOB TECH DAY 2023. 

Moreover, I had the honor to share the stage with big names from Brazil and other countries. 

I presented a session talking about JSON-relational Duality Views in Oracle 23c.

If you were not able to attend the event, don't worry. I have posted the slides from my presentation here.

As soon as possible, I'll translate the slides form Portuguese to English, I promise.

Summarize the benefits of JSON-Relational Duality Views hopes to deliver in a few topics:

  1. Combines the benefits of the relational model (storage, consistency, efficiency) with the flexibility of JSON documents. 
  2. Document-centric. APPs can use Oracle Database API for MongoDB, Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS), JSON document functions or SQL; 
  3. Eliminate the need to use ORM (Object Relational Mapping). Native JSON support;
  4. Can "replace" groups of tables, allowing easy access and updating of data via APPs;
  5. Read and writes can use HTTP operations such as GET, PUT and POST;
  6. Apps run optimized in the database. They allow to get and store all the necessary rows of an app-tier object in a single access, unlike ORM codes that need to make several calls to the database;
  7. Advanced statistics and analytics. Advanced security features including auditing and fine-grained access control;
  8. ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability) transactions between multiple documents and tables, without worrying about the data model or transactions.


If you have any question, let me know.

Regards
Mario

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Isso te ajudou? Comente...

Postagem em destaque

[ORACLE] Simple trick about DBMS_JOBS.

Hello everyone!!! Hope you're doing well! Today, I'm going to show you a simple trick about dbms_job.  Ok, Ok!!! I know we should us...