sábado, 29 de junho de 2024

[ORACLE] ORA-46362: Could not translate variable ORACLE_BASE.

Hello evceryone!

I hope you're doing well!

Today, when I tried to start a database using SRVCTL, I made the error below.

[GTP1.ora-rac01 dbs]$ srvctl start database -d GTP


When I started the database using SQLPLUS, it was normal.

I checked the ORACLE_BASE variable.

    [GTP1.ora-rac01 dbs]$ echo $ORACLE_BASE/
    /u01/app/oracle/

And I check the database configuration, as well.

    [GTP1.ora-rac01 dbs]$ srvctl config database -d GTP



Everything seemed normal.

When I check on "Database Error Messages", the error became clearer to me.



This database was restored and its environment variables were wrong. 

Why? I have no idea! 

The solution was to change the ORACLE_HOME variable using SRVCTL SETENV. 

[GTP1.ora-rac01 dbs]$ srvctl setenv database -db GTP -env ORACLE_BASE=$ORACLE_BASE


And there you go! As simple as that!

After that, the database can be started normally.

I hope that it helps you!

Regards
Mario

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Isso te ajudou? Comente...

Postagem em destaque

[ORACLE] ORA-46362: Could not translate variable ORACLE_BASE.

Hello evceryone! I hope you're doing well! Today, when I tried to start a database using SRVCTL, I made the error below. [GTP1.ora-rac01...